Including the cities of Midland, Bay City, Bad Axe, Saginaw,
Caro, Sandusky, Owosso, Flint, Lapeer, Port Huron, Howell,
Pontiac, Warren, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Adrian, and Monroe
1013 PM EST Sat Feb 23 2019
* High wind sustained from the west at 30 to 40 mph with gusts of
50 to 60 mph begins Sunday morning and persists through late
* Brief intervals of gusts exceeding 60 mph are also possible.
* The highest gusts are most likely during the late morning to
* Downed tree limbs and power lines are likely with numerous
power outages expected.
* Driving will become hazardous for high profile vehicles,
especially on north and south roadways.
* Unsecured outdoor objects will be damaged.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit